OHS > Solutions > Health and Wellness Software
Encouraging A Healthy Workforce
The objective of any health and wellness software program is to improve employee health while minimizing costs for the corporation. The most successful health and wellness programs have an ongoing program that encourages the maintenance of healthy behaviors.
"Research is showing that it’s more cost-effective to invest in preventive health practices, such as screenings, immunizations, health risk appraisals, behavioral coaching, and health awareness/education, rather than spending resources exclusively on the small minority of employees/dependents who are responsible for high-cost health claims."1
ReadySet® occupational health and wellness software solutions provide the tools needed to run a successful ongoing well-being program. These tools work within an organization's current health workflows to facilitate:
- Employee health services
- Medical surveillance initiatives
- Employee safety programs
- Corporate wellness activities
Using a true web-based platform, Axion Health delivers the flexibility and availability that users and healthcare professionals have come to expect in their daily lives. This unique architecture lets companies, institutions, and government agencies implement and manage their employee health and wellness programs according to their program needs.
The ReadySet® health and wellness software features include:
- Mobile devices compatible
- Accessible from anywhere at any time with Internet connection
- Secure access backed by NIST 800-53 compliance2
- Instant system-wide reporting
- Fast and accurate data entry & retrieval in employee electronic medical records
- Reduced time and errors through the elimination of double data entries
- No need to carry files to a clinic
- No distributing and collecting paper forms
- No lost information
- Automated mandated regulatory report creation
1. Healthy Workforce 2010 and Beyond. (2009). Partnership for Prevention. Labor, Immigration & Employee Benefits Division: U.S. Chamber of Commerce
2. NIST 800-53: National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-53, "Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations."