OHS > Under the Hood > Influenza Vaccine for Healthcare Workers
Streamlined and Compliant Flu Tracking Program
The ReadySet seasonal flu module provides integrated management and reporting tools to implement a reliable, streamlined, and compliant flu vaccination tracking program. It complies with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and the National Health Safety Network (NHSN) reporting requirements. The influenza vaccine for healthcare workers program includes:
- A smart "all-in-one" electronic form that collects consent, declination, received elsewhere, and exemption information.
- Rapid point of care charting
- Instand "single click" NHSN Flu and compliance reports
- Supervisor Compliance Dashboard (optional)
- Annually reviewed and updated surveys
- Annually reviewed and updated Influenza charting and consent forms
- Annually reviewed reports aligned with flu vaccination package insert contraindications and warnings
The report templates provide for real-time compliance reporting, vaccine use tracking, and continuous improvement activities. NHSN report templates are provided for CDC/NHSN compliance reporting.
The ReadySet seasonal flu module that covers influenza vaccine for healthcare workers includes:
- Mobile devices compatible
- Accessible from anywhere at any time with Internet connection
- Secure access backed by NIST 800-53 compliance1
- Instant system-wide reporting
- Fast and accurate data entry & retrieval in employee electronic medical records
- Reduced time and errors through the elimination of double data entries
- No need to carry files to a clinic
- No distributing and collecting paper forms
- No lost information
- Automated NHSN report creation
1. NIST 800-53: National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-53, "Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations."
Contact us to learn more.